Monday, July 12, 2010

Sometimes people find this place...

...And it can be an unfortunate time.

This blog is really not nearly as embarrassing as I remember (though it's still pretty embarrassing), but still, when people from real life find it, I worry. Even when people from the internet find it, I worry! It's a wonder I have this at all. Perhaps if I'm so worried about it I should just delete it?

But I won't. I've decided that it's really best to just update this more so that more embarrassing posts get buried. And if I'm too lazy to update it, then people will just see my silly posts from a year ago! That's fine.

I feel like it's cheating or something to delete posts or to delete the whole journal, like... tearing pages out of a sketchbook. It's insincere, or something. Not that this is such srs bznz that I or anyone else should worry too much about being sincere.

Speaking of srs bznz/the idealism train/etc, I think I am going to watch The West Wing after dinner. And speaking of The West Wing, I need to respond to Danni's PM.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious as to what you find embarassing about this blog. I once had a blog that this random person on the internet found and started lecturing me on. "Things will get better! You will survive! Friends will come to you! You sound an awful lot like a teenaged girl!"

    Also, one of them has this poem in it:
    "Where I once found
    Love, I now find
    An empty locket."

    emo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Allie, it's just embarrassing because a lot of posts are about people, and then if they find them and read them I... worry!

    But it seemed you were implying that I didn't sound terribly emo, and that's definitely a compliment, thank you.

    Also Trevor either choose to keep the comments you post or just bugger off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Sorry that I am being such a meaniefaec.)

    ReplyDelete