Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why all the Asian comments?

Some of my blog post inexplicably have about 30 comments of people posting inane quotes or long messages in some incomprehensible Asian language. It looks like it's probably Chinese, but I'm not really all that sure.

Does anybody (I'm looking at you, Allie) know if there's any way to filter the silly comments or anything, or why I'm getting them?

In other news, I wish that Blogger had a more intuitive setup, so that I would get notifications or something if people did comment on here, and so I could add other blogs easily, and generally get around in a more organized fashion. Oh well.

I should make a post on here about my various adventures/lack of doing anything this summer, so that I can look back and remember what I did/did not accomplish in Summer 2010. Sadly, right now I am far too lazy to make such a large post, so alas, that will be saved for another day. Today, at least, I got back from Maggie's house after seeing Inception yesterday and generally catching up with two old friends. Good times. Today I have also been drawing.

And obsessing over Sara Bareilles. I absolutely LOVE her new song and the video for it, King of Anything. I've watched it probably 15 times today, both because it's excellent and because she is very pretty.

1 comment: